Mallacoota Foreshore Holiday Park (as East Gippsland Shire Council), want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable stay at our park.
To ensure this is achieved we require all patrons to adhere to the parks terms and conditions and respect all fellow campers and staff.
Failure to adhere to our terms and conditions may result in immediate eviction from the park without a refund.
East Gippsland Shire Council does not tolerate illegal activity or any abusive behaviour towards staff and/or fellow campers.
Anyone found to be doing so will be evicted from the park immediately without a refund.
Check in and out times
- Check in is from 12pm and check out is 10am on the day of departure.
Safety and security
- Please ensure children are always supervised in all areas of the park and adhere to all terms and conditions of stay.
- Please ensure that your campsite is within the Caravan Park boundaries.
- Please keep your belongings secured as the park will not be responsible for missing items.
- Drones are not permitted at all within the park boundaries.
Site condition and set up
- Draw bars must face the roadway on your allocated site.
- A minimum of 2000mm between structure walls (vans, annexes, and tents) and 1200mm unobstructed area between sites is required. Please see back of park map for site setup diagrams.
- Sullage from caravans is to be drained to waste facilities provided.
- Cars and boats are not to be washed in the park. Flushing of boat engines is accepted.
- Vehicles are not to be driven between occupied sites.
- Ropes and all other items hanging from trees are not permitted.
- Please adhere to the speed limit of 10km when driving on park roadways.
- Bikes, scooters, and other micromobility devices are not to be used in the park after dark.
- Helmets must be worn while riding bikes, scooters and other micromobility devices in the park.
- Bikes, skateboards and all other micromobility devices are prohibited in and around the amenity blocks.
- Please always leave your site clean and tidy and remove all waste upon your departure.
- Fires are not to be lit during Total Fire Bans or on days rated as Code Red, Extreme or Catastrophic.
- During CFA declared fire danger periods fires of any kind, along with the burning of all solid fuels, are not permitted.
- Outside CFA declared fire danger periods, guest fire pots are permitted from 1 March to 30 November.
- Fires of any kind, along with the burning of all solid fuels, are not permitted from 1 December to 28 February.
- All fires must be within a constructed fire pot/drum at least 30cm above ground level.
- Do not leave fires unattended and ensure it is extinguished when leaving the camp site.
- Fires are to be of a reasonable size and height while burning with a perimeter of 3 metre air and ground clearance of all flammable material.
- Only clean, dry fuel to be used for burning.
- Flammable substances (e.g. petrol, lighter fluids) are not to be used on already burning fires or to light fires.
- Coals from fires must be disposed of into the fire pot ash bins located outside each amenity block.
- Park staff reserve the right to extinguish fires if they are deemed unsafe or left unattended.
- Council officers reserve the right to alter fire pot restrictions at any time.
- We ask you please ensure you take notice of current CFA rules and regulations and adhere to those rules.
- Please keep noise levels to a minimum and considers others. Excessive noise levels, swearing and derogatory language, will not be tolerated at any time of day.
- All noise must cease from 10.00pm. Continued noise after 10pm will not be tolerated and your booking may be cancelled if noise persists.
- Portable generators are not permitted.
- Boat moorings and jetties must be booked and paid for prior to use.
- All power leads plugged into site power heads must be 15amp and tested and tagged every 12 months.
- The scaling and gutting of fish is prohibited in the camp kitchens and laundries.
- Food preparation, bathing and the washing of pet linen is prohibited in the laundries.
- The charging of batteries is prohibited in the camp kitchens and laundries.
- Maximum of two pets per site
- Pets must be always supervised and never left unattended at your site.
- Pets must be always restrained including on your site. A leash must be no longer than two metres.
- Injury or death to native wildlife caused by pets is the full responsibility of the pet owner.
- Pets are not permitted inside the camp kitchen, amenity blocks, playground, or reception.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up their pet’s waste and dispose of in sealed bags.
- Pet owners are responsible for any personal injury and/or property damage or losses caused by their pet.
- It is the full responsibility of the pet owner to keep their pet safe from all injury.
- Dogs must only be washed using the dog wash located at amenity block 4.
- The washing of pet linen is prohibited in the park laundries.
- General waste and co-mingled recycling trailers are provided at every amenity block.
- Please do not contaminate the co-mingled recycling trailers with general waste. Plastic bags cannot be disposed of into the co-mingled recycling trailers and all general waste should be disposed of into the general waste trailers.
- Guests are responsible for disposing of broken gazebos, awnings, mattresses, and other large items not suitable for the waste trailers. The Mallacoota transfer station is located on Betka Road Mallacoota approximately 5 minutes away from the park.
To ensure emergency situations are managed safely and efficiently it is essential guests follow directions issued by the park supervisor/chief warden, park staff and/or emergency services. These directions may include but are not limited to any of the following:
- Packing away gazebos, awnings, gas bottles and any loose materials.
- Preparing your site for a potential future evacuation order.
- Moving to a different area of the park if your site is deemed unsafe.
- Moving to an identified evacuation area.
- Putting out any fires if they are deemed unsafe.
- Removing any power cables if they are deemed unsafe.
- Leaving the park earlier than your original planned check out date if an evacuation order is issued.